Dr. Timothy Hackett (20 min)
- Dr. Tim Hackett received his DVM from Colorado State University in 1989 and later returned for a three-year residency in Emergency and Critical Care and a master’s program in clinical sciences. Following two years of practice in Southern California, he returned to CSU to stay in 1996, this time as a professor of Clinical Sciences. He is board-certified in emergency and critical care and is an expert resource for the community on pet first aid and medical emergencies of companion animals. Dr. Hackett presently serves as the Director of CSU’s Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
- Dr. Timothy Hackett @ CSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Video: What Pet Should I Get read by CSU Vets to Pets
- CSU College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital on Facebook and Twitter